All Weather Table Tennis
|ALL WEATHER TYPE||OVERALL WIDTH||OVERALL LENGTH||OVERALL HEIGHT||SURFACE|
|Table Tennis||152cm / 60"||274cm / 108"||84cm / 31"||Washable|
Designed to meet a demand for a table that can be left outside all year round, the Jetmarine table tennis table, legs and net are manufactured from fibreglass, giving corrosion free properties, great strength and making it both weather and vandal resistant. Available with either green or blue playing surfaces (bespoke colourways are possible – please call to discuss your specific requirements), our All Weather Table Tennis Tables won’t fade or deteriorate with weather and age, providing years of gameplay.
Designed with no sharp edges or lips, the table is safe and easy to use and assemble in just five simple steps.
• Manufactured to Table Tennis Association dimensions
• Made to be left outside all year round
• Can be permanently sited
• No maintenance required
• Vandal resistant
• Will outlast conventional laminated timber tables
• Used by schools, leisure clubs, caravan & holiday parks, hotels, public houses, beach parks and family gardens
All Weather Cricket Covers
|ALL WEATHER TYPE||OVERALL WIDTH||EACH PANEL LENGTH||OVERALL LENGTH||HEIGHT|
|Cricket Cover||366cm / 12ft||7.6m / 25ft||22.8m / 75ft||n/a|
These Cricket Covers have been designed to give maximum protection to the wicket under adverse weather conditions. They are manufactured from fibreglass reinforced plastic and consist of ten sections bolted together to form a cover 762cm / 25ft long by 366cm / 12ft wide.
The understructure is of steel hollow section and is supported by differential wheels mounted in heavy-duty caster. There is a substantial gutter integral with the cover down each side and an end gutter for when covers are used end on. The side gutters have drainage hoses so water can be led away form the immediate playing area.
• Strong and durable
• Will outlast many canvas type covers
• Due to large wheel areas, damage to the ground is minimised
• May be manoeuvred in any direction
• Sponsor advertisements may be displayed on the sides
• May be left outside all the year round
• Panels may be replaced separately to account for accidental damage
• Can be assembled with simple instructions